Monday, November 3, 2008

Discrimination at it's finest..

Rustin and I were walking along the side walk in my sister's neighborhood on Halloween before the craziness started and a family was coming around the corner and the parent's both said HI and how cute he was in his costume and told the kiddos to say HI to Elvis. One of the little kids said after we passed them"Did you see his face?" I was at a total loss. My first response was does he have some of the black from his hair on his face, trying to block out the unthinkable. My mother instinct wanted to tackle this young child and knock some since into him. I just had to breath and think... Let GO Let GOD! There is still such discrimination about being different .

And here we go with some more...http://www.statesman.com/search/content/shared-gen/ap/Australia_And_Pacific/AS_Australia_Residency_Denied.html

No comments: