Friday, January 16, 2009

Rustin will be 3 at the end of February and he will no longer receive therapy through ECI so we will be getting services from our local ISD. We have already gone to the Face to Face meeting and we were suppose to go today to his Play evaluation. But guess what he came home sick from preschool yesterday so we had to cancel the evaluation until the end of the month. I took him to the Dr. and he has strep. UGH!! I spoke to soon the other day saying he hasn't been sick in awhile. After the evaluation then we have a pre ARD meeting and then the ARD meeting to tell us what they can offer for him. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

thanks for leaving a comment! I'm sorry to hear Rustin is sick (what a cutie he is!) hope he's feeling better now!

Jeanette said...

Wow, I really need to get my ducks in a row and figure out all of the next steps once Sydney leaves ECI. Good luck with everything! I love the pics of Rustin.