Saturday, March 7, 2009

PPCD


Rustin started PPCD at the Elementary School this week after several evaluations, Pre-Ard, and ARD meetings. He will now receive PT, OT, and ST from the ISD. It has been a big transition (mostly for mom) I drop him off in the morning and after lunch he rides the school bus to his Pre-school. His new teacher writes everyday "He is doing great!", "He is enjoying being with the typical Pre-K class", "He is so adorable!" , "He is crazy cute!" ,"I can't get enough of him how do you ever stop hugging him?" Well of course he gets all that adorable, crazy cuteness from his mom. The first day was rough for mom but now that I know everything is going great and he is enjoying it, it is much easier for me to stay calm about the new transition. We even get to go on a field trip in April. As long as I pass the back ground check I get to go with him, so pray for me. lol! jk!

5 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Sounds like things are going great. Your little boy is so adorable. This is Joyce, Sarah's mom. We just found your blog from the traveling afghan site. Sarah and I have been sharing her life the past few months. She is 19. We flip back and forth between memories and current activities to give a glimpse of what is possible to younger families but also share what life can be like for a teenager transitioning into adulthood. We look forward to reading more about your little man.

Jeanette said...

So glad to hear that he is doing good in school. It must be a major transition for you. I'd love to hear more about how it's going. Hopefully I'll see you at the next InkDots next weekend.

All 4 My Gals said...

He IS so cute! I definitely wouldn't be able to leave him alone! :-)

Anonymous said...

you mean he gets his cuteness from his aunt leslie!!!!

JennyH said...

Your little guy is SO cute!

Hope he is feeling better after being sick.

We live in Kansas, around the kansas city area. I think we drove through (or at least around) Austin to and from Padre.