Thursday, June 4, 2009

Awards and more


As Rustin's first year of PPCD comes to an end tomorrow. His teacher gave him this special award. We have had an overall great experience as all the teachers, therapists and aides are awesome. We appreciate what they do. We are on to new challenges, finding therapy for the summer. We went to an evaluation at the Kids Gym Thru Dell for ST and OT. However, they did not tell me until we went to the OT Eval that there is a waiting list for ST and I really wanted to get both services in one location so moving on to the next one. I have called OT Connection and have not received a call back so I will follow up with them one more time and than we will move on to somewhere else. At this rate summer will be over and it will be back to school. I thought I was getting a head start making my Eval in May but here it is June and I have gotten nowhere. UGH!

1 comment:

Naivar said...

I hope you find something soon. Do you have something called Texana in Austin? I think it is like ECI but for older kids and adults. I don't know how you qualify though. I looked but didn't really see anything in the Austin area. I should know more about it since I talk to them but I don't. I just know the kids we see through Texana are older kids. Good luck!!